Unique 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
3rd March - 29th March 2023
This particular 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed to create well-informed Yoga teachers. Upon completion of the training, teachers will have the capacity to teach a yoga class with intention, confidence, and competency.
This course will be an in-depth study of how to teach yoga to practitioners of all levels. With additional learning on class sequencing; cueing, adjustments and assists, and learning how to teach through a trauma-informed lens.
The objective of 200 Hours of Yoga Teacher Training
- You will be able to develop your unique personality through the daily practice of Yoga in Rishikesh.
- You will get to know about the yoga Sutras and techniques to easily incorporate those Sutras into your daily life.
- You will develop and practise dhyana, pranayama, mudras and kriyas regularly.
- Learn how to teach yoga to others in a small group setting.
- You will learn how to properly structure a yoga class and incorporate all the necessary components.
- You will learn about muscular as well as skeletal systems and understand how they can influence your teaching and practice.
|05:00 ||Morning bell|
|06:00||Herbal Tea and Shatkarma|
|06:15||Advanced Vinyasa Flow|
|07:45 - 08:30||Pranayama and Relaxation|
|08:30 – 09:00||Breakfast|
|09:30 – 10:45||Yoga and Vedanta Philosophy|
|11:00 - 12:15||Yoga Anatomy and Physiology|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:15 – 14:45||Rest / self study|
|17:30 - 18:30||Ashtanga Yoga|
|18:30 - 19:30||Dinner time|
|20:15 – 21:45||Self Study – Rest time.|
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL TEACHER TRAINING DAY SCHEDULE: Please note, this schedule is subject to changes.
Here are the Modules the 200hr. will cover
- Somatic Awareness and Intuitive Touch
- The Art of Holding Space
- Energy and the Psychosomatic Links
- Restorative day in the Silks
- Energy healing practices in meditation
PLUS – all the typical modules you have on a 200hr training:
- Asana – Vinyasa, Hatha (Iyengar informed), Yin Yoga
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Yogic Kriyas – Introduction to Shatkarmas
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga
- Adjustments & Assists (Asana Lab)